Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
9,061 Posts
I like the look. I have a C5. I have often thought that some kind of "Cragar Style" wheel if done right, would look good on a C5. When I mentioned it to a couple Vette guys around here they sort of turned their noses up at it. I often wonder what it would look like.......
I ve seen pics of a C5 with the chrome version of the Cragar style ..on a black convertible it looked great.....alot of guys don t like the retro look , I do

· Registered
217 Posts
I like the look. I have a C5. I have often thought that some kind of "Cragar Style" wheel if done right, would look good on a C5. When I mentioned it to a couple Vette guys around here they sort of turned their noses up at it. I often wonder what it would look like.......
thats the problem i have had with some corvette owners, so generally don't ask opinions cause you know what they are like.

· Registered
910 Posts
thats the problem i have had with some corvette owners, so generally don't ask opinions cause you know what they are like.
I fall into that category for the most part. I like what I like, but sometimes something that's not my style appeals to me in a way I can't explain.

BTW- your wheels are cool. Not my usual thing, but I like 'em. :thumbsup:

· Registered
5,591 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
That's what I like about this forum as compared to one infamous one. Here on this forum, it's just a bunch of car guys trying to help each other out. It's a great place to post and get educated by folks who don't seem to have a bunch of mental issues in life. LOL:cheers:

PS, nice wheels

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.