Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Nice setup Mike! In your 2nd video . . . I kept leaning out to the right to see if I could see down the road better.

vetterdstr liked your video too. What were you chasing? Couldn't see it too well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Man,
Cool ride. Do you have simular plans for that first generation Mustang sitting there too? THat would be cool as all heck as well!

T.Huck

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice setup Mike! In your 2nd video . . . I kept leaning out to the right to see if I could see down the road better.

vetterdstr liked your video too. What were you chasing? Couldn't see it too well.
Thanks Guys!!! It was my first time playing around with my camera. Wasn't chasing anybody, LOL! Just cruising some back roads. I'll take some more at different angles when I get a chance. :thumbsup3:

T.Huck, The 68' Mustang is my wife's and my next project. Not sure what we're doing yet. Maybe give it a Shelby look! :drool5:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great vids Loved the 4:18 on second vid. That's what these are for.:thumbsup3:
You bet! Doing some work on her right now. I take some more videos when I can. I'll do an in car and try some different positions on the outside. I also bought some video editing software, so I'll be playing around with that.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the GoPro advertisement added to my post. They should pay me for doing a commercial for them! LMAO!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts