Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a new leather wrapped steering wheel to replace my stock plastic one.its about one inch smaller in diameter and is chrome . Only took 10 mins to install. For use with or without tilt and telescopic. Uses all stock steering wheel and horn button mounts

· Registered
461 Posts
I replaced the same wheel you bought since the 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock section of the wheel felt like it was bending forward and back especially after being in the heat. It was really strange and I hope it doesn't do it in your case though I know another guy that had the same thing happen with the same wheel.

· Super Moderator
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I replaced the same wheel you bought since the 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock section of the wheel felt like it was bending forward and back especially after being in the heat. It was really strange and I hope it doesn't do it in your case though I know another guy that had the same thing happen with the same wheel.
I'll keep an eye on it, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.