Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have been lurking for a while now and just pulled the trigger and bought a 2003 Anniversary edition. So far so good its been a long time since I owned a vette. Have to do the headlight gears and put on a K&N cold air intake that came with the car just never installed. I am sure I will have some questions.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm absolutely crazy about our Electron Blue paint jobs, it was the most important option on my current Vette! :patriot:
I started looking for a blue vette a year ago. This one just poped up and I hadn't seen this color in person only in pics. Once I seen it combined with what I belive was a great deal I jumped on it. Its a very classy color. :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I started looking for a blue vette a year ago. This one just poped up and I hadn't seen this color in person only in pics. Once I seen it combined with what I belive was a great deal I jumped on it. Its a very classy color. :thumbsup3:
Welcome to SV and I too have the Electronic Blue colour, my interior is black/gray.
Mike

·
Smokin Vendor
612 Posts
Welcome Bro! You said it was a long time owning a Vett, what year Vett did you have before? How many miles on your 03 and did it come with and extended warrenty?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Bro! You said it was a long time owning a Vett, what year Vett did you have before? How many miles on your 03 and did it come with and extended warrenty?
I had a 1986 vette at the time it was all done ground effects glass top real nice. Then along came Baby #1 in 1988 and my vette turned into a 4 door blazer. Baby #1 just turned 23 and #2 19 and both have there own cars. so dad got his vette back, my B-Day present to myself. :thumbsup3: (no warrenty 79,300 all stock the PO gave me a K&N CAI kit new in the box and the side vent mesh grills he never installed)

Spike my interior is all black.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts