Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined here yesterday and got a welcome note from somebody I thought was the owner here. Here is what it said.

Dear redneckvette,

Thanks for registering at SmokinVette.com Corvette Forum! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. We take great pride in the community and all the tools and resources for you the Corvette enthusiast. Speaking of which, just for registering you now have a single use $10 Coupon with our friends at "Adams Polishes". Visit www.adamspolishes.com and enter in your coupon code of "SVF10".

Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the "New to SmokinVette" forum. Also feel free to take a look at the SV Store: http://www.smokinvette.com/store/ where you can get the official SmokinVette.com apparel.

So kick off your shoes and make yourself at home!

All the best,
SmokinVette.com

I have been looking all over for the SV store and can not find it and when I clicked on this smokinvette guys name I noticed he has not been active on here since Febuary.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
did you try clicking on the link in the message you received. That will take you to the SmokinVette store. It is in this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts