Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
summer is almost here excited got a new corsa x treme exhaust and air intake coming in this week , my ? is do i need to get the car programmed different or can i leave it alone , any idea on any hp gains i might get, 03 is stock , thanks ,

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
M6 or A4 ?
A4 , you might want to , not for the motor so mach as for the shifting......

·
Smokin Vendor
612 Posts
I got magna flows and K&N direct are and no tune necessary. You probably got about 30 horse more. After i installed both i really noticed the power increase. You might want to change the throddle body also. Get the BBK 90 or 80 and you will really see the power. I got the 90. the only difficulty is that it is wide and you will need to put 2 bolt spacers on the power steering to make the room. Changing the body itself is very easy only getting the spacers in you need to take off the reseviour and is a little trickey.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

i just wanna say thank you for all the positive responses i always recieve from everyone in this forum for my car ?s , CORVETTES RULE !!!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
You can still get a tune and it might give you a little more hp. But it's not mandatory with the mods that you listed. Now, if you said that you got a set of longtube headers I would recommend a tune to compliment them.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I went with a Jett chip years ago,didn't notice much difference,now on my F-350 Diesel a computer download did wonders,a real joy to drive now!
mine sits in a cabinet
for vettes , they don't so squat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts