Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We just started production on some new parts for the C5... Pictured are our new Painted Air Bridge Cover and Painted Washer Fluid Tank Cover. Both pieces simply go over your OEM parts and are held in place by 3M Double Sided Tape. The Air Bridge Cover comes with installed Crossed Flags Decal as pictured. The prices on these parts are: Painted Air Bridge Cover... 129.95 Painted Washer Fluid Tank Cover... 149.95 They will be added to our Site within the next couple of days... If you are interested in purchasing now just send us a PM for ordering info or call us at 888.851.9804

Attachments

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
We just started production on some new parts for the C5... Pictured are our new Painted Air Bridge Cover and Painted Washer Fluid Tank Cover. Both pieces simply go over your OEM parts and are held in place by 3M Double Sided Tape. The Air Bridge Cover comes with installed Crossed Flags Decal as pictured. The prices on these parts are: Painted Air Bridge Cover... 129.95 Painted Washer Fluid Tank Cover... 149.95 They will be added to our Site within the next couple of days... If you are interested in purchasing now just send us a PM for ordering info or call us at 888.851.9804
As usual your parts look great Chris... Good job! "Rico"

·
Registered
189 Posts
Chris, I have your door handle bezels and love em. I'm interested in the painted brake resevoir cover in Magnetic Red II. What's the price if I order one and about how long to get it?

Thanks,

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris, I have your door handle bezels and love em. I'm interested in the painted brake resevoir cover in Magnetic Red II. What's the price if I order one and about how long to get it?

Thanks,
Thanks! They are 49.95 but you get 10% off... If you order on our site just use code sv10 at checkout. It would ship out this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts