Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the Vett Performance World! I just bought a 04 Vette w/25,000 miles, car is a virgin! no mods at all! what a gift, car is blck, and, is mint!! I'm looking for aproximately 450-500 rwhp, I would believe I'll need a longblock? question is, do I need the whole shabang? LT Headers, Intake, TB, Heads etc...also, where in the New Haven, Ct area, can I find a engine builder, tuner etc..I have a installer, also, the car will be for weekend driving, will I need a trans, and or, axles? I already have a car for the track, I am at the tail end , of a TT 392" Hemi Stroker , Trans Brake, race trans, 8.8 Rear End etc... aproximately 1000+ rwhp, the car hits the rollers this Weds night!!!Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!Thanks, from Ct...having this work done in Boynton Beach Florida, is a possibility?just need some info, car is in Florida now, just bought the car last Friday, drove it to my house, parked in my garage, and, flew home! so, really didn't drive it that much! one mor thing, do I need to be a supporter, to be able to post pics???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This Forum is Dead!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I picked a dead forum, not one response, see ya later guys, looks like your not into performance! have fun driving stock,and, this dead forum!!!!!!:wtf:don't bother esponding, I'm off to a forum that actually responds!Even the newbie section, if your not a girl? no response???

·
Registered
908 Posts
Looks like I picked a dead forum, not one response, see ya later guys, looks like your not into performance! have fun driving stock,and, this dead forum!!!!!!:wtf:don't bother esponding, I'm off to a forum that actually responds!Even the newbie section, if your not a girl? no response???
:smilielol5: ****!

You should have posted this in the C5 section /C5 Tech & Performance. Doesn't matter now anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts