Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter got her 1st vette yesterday; this is probably not the correct location on the forum however I do drive a C6ZO6 and there is at least one pic, anyway this was very special and over a 1-1/2 year a car purchased in California shipped to FL on open carrier (UGH!) many days / weeks of sneaking around, cleaning, deatiling, coordinating. The car is a sweet 16 gift and was really special as this was her favorite color and she goes to shows with me all the time, she helps in deatiling and no one does windows better! She has wanted a C3 for better than 2 years and when we found this one in California it was like the best ever. We contacted a car club that had an upcoming show and they assisted us in keeping the secret, staging the car, announcements with everyone coming up and it was amazing. I want to thank Gulf Coast Corvette of Bradenton for all their help in putting this together and assisting us in this great npresentation. I posted pics about a year ago of Ashtin in a red dress going to her prom standing next to my ZO6, they were great pics and seems like yesterday, she is a true Chevy Girl (if you drive a Ford you do not stand a chance with her) I want to thank everyone who asisted, Chris, Russ, Lou, Chelsea, Shanon, Corey, Bill and Ruth-Ann; and all the great people at the car show today. This was very cool! Ashtin your Mother and Father love you so much and are exceted for your future and we hope you are excited in this ride that will help you get where your going! Love you sweety!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
threeoreighty-eight, I'm sure you made your daughter a very happy young lady! Not being able to see the back of the car, what year is it? I had a '74. Seeing that car brings back memories. Good luck to your daughter.:rockon6rk:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats on the new vehicle and Happy Birthday to your daughter. Teach her to drive it with respect as they can get away from a novice. By the way, the boys are going to be at your house 24/7.........good luck.:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Awesome!! :thumbsup3:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts