Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
But....More transmitted vibration too. (Higher durometer reading) If it's an auto trans, not to worry, but a manual, well.. your going to feel a difference.
but, it is nothing like a solid mount vibration..and for the added strength, its well worth it to me.. I m sure you ve seen what happens if you break a rubber one on a real hard launch. even the safety type will allow enough lift to obliterate a fan shroud.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
No comparison to solid mounts... those things will rattle the molars right out of your mouth!!! For track or off-road use only. :duel: I can remember having broken motor mounts with a linkage operated (not cable) throttle , it makes the gas pedal stick... kind of scary.

·
Registered
523 Posts
No comparison to solid mounts... those things will rattle the molars right out of your mouth!!! For track or off-road use only. :duel: I can remember having broken motor mounts with a linkage operated (not cable) throttle , it makes the gas pedal stick... kind of scary.

I had the throttle stick on my 1927 T-Bucket :worship: That was scary let me tell ya. It's was also linkage operated.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
and the worst part is cleaning the driver seat afterward!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts