Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I live in Michigan, wondering if there is anyone in this group that might also live in Michigan and might know of a great shop I could take my corvette to for some needed work. Keeps overheating, heater switch won't shut off, etc. mostly misc. things. Please advise if you do.
Thanks
Buskelll

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't know what part of Michigan you live in but I live in Michigan also. Right near the Ohio/Michigan border. I take all my stuff including my 1987 Corvette to a NAPA dealer in Dundee,Michigan. The name of the company is called M-50 Auto & Truck. There telephone number is (734) 529-2409. As for Ken Jr. They do it all motor rebuilds, trans repairs, not only on cars and light trucks but on semi-trucks as well. Hope this helps!!!!! They are just down the street from Cabela's Outdoor Supply.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where do you live in Michigan...there is a shop in South Bend Ind. {Mishawaka} that is known for Corvette repair...has done many Bloomington gold cars

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live 30 miles north of Lansing, so Dundee wouldn't be so bad, and I know exactly where Cabela's is..thanks for the info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts