Chevy Corvette Forum banner

31641 - 31660 of 31660 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Jim, I've had the '15 Z06 just over a year now. I love it, but sure didn't need it. I still have the '05 Lingenfelter vert and the '13 427 vert.
I must say, those C7 Vettes are nice looking!

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
in the minus column yesterday; teens & 20's todays; 50 something and rain tomorrow. When is Spring?

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
:backstabber::doh::coffeetime:

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
still here:thtoppoints:

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Trade winds are blowing here so I won't be suffering. :rofl:

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
Rain is finally going to end today and usher in some warmth.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Thought about buying a new Vette. Then I got here. lol I think a home is more important.

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
Thought about buying a new Vette. Then I got here. lol I think a home is more important.
old or new, they're all great to love.

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
Wife moved out in January. I signed over the '13 427 vert to her; gave it to her when I bought it new anyway.

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
:patriot:

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
Can't wait for Spring, but have a new car project to buy parts for now.

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
You were.

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
What project do you got going?
I bought a connect & cruise LS3 engine and T-56 super magnum 6 speed stick package from Summit Racing. It has a hot cam in it and is rated @495 hp. I came with a computer controller, clutch, gas pedal, shifter & knob, fuse box, mass air flow, oxygen sensors, and some other stuff. It's getting crammed into my '63 Grand Sport racecar replica. The package came last week. Today, FedEx brought my engine mounts and a tilt steering column (I really need that because the side bolsters of the racing seats are so high, I can barely slide my legs under the tiny steering wheel.

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
I still need a bunch of other stuff: new alternator, battery, gas tank with sending unit, new gauges, power rack & pinion steering (it has rack & pinion, but not power). The side pipes are tucked in just enough to not burn ankles, but a lot of people didn't notice them at cruise nites and car shows last Fall, so I'm moving them out just a tad more. There are no mufflers and I'm not putting any in, but may get some long tube headers. It's already very loud.

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
I still need a bunch of other stuff: new alternator, battery, gas tank with sending unit, new gauges, power rack & pinion steering (it has rack & pinion, but not power). The side pipes are tucked in just enough to not burn ankles, but a lot of people didn't notice them at cruise nites and car shows last Fall, so I'm moving them out just a tad more. There are no mufflers and I'm not putting any in, but may get some long tube headers. It's already very loud.
View attachment 34969

Wow that sounds awesome.

31641 - 31660 of 31660 Posts