23,184 Posts

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
What's new?

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Whats going on boys and girls, dead here now.
Had a nuclear treadmill stress test and now I 'm radioactive. Maybe I should go to an airport and have some fun.:coffeetime:

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Hmmmmm, seems that this thread has slowed down a bit. :eek2:

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Hmmmmm, seems that this thread has slowed down a bit. :eek2:
Hey Chief. Some of us are still around. I do spend most of my time outside in the summer, but email still comes to my iphone.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Hey Chief. Some of us are still around. I do spend most of my time outside in the summer, but email still comes to my iphone.
Hey 2vettes! Glad to see your still here. I've been busy with working six days a week, ten hour days. I also have a boat project :banghead:. That was more project than boat when I got it. It's a solid boat now. Also, remolding our kitchen. Really, just to fires going.

My Vette is finally on the road. I changed out the stock transmission with a 700R4 and had new gears put in. Really runs well. :D

I don't think I have your email if that is what you were leading to.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
All is well here. Got a little too much sun yesterday. Wife & I each took our vettes to a car show in NH. We left about an hour before they were going to give out trophies.

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
What I meant regarding email is that I get email alerts of new posts. My iPhone can access email, read the posts and can access the internet and smokinvette to make new posts.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
What I meant regarding email is that I get email alerts of new posts. My iPhone can access email, read the posts and can access the internet and smokinvette to make new posts.
Ah, okay. No shows around here that I know of. I think I'm going to try and round up some local Vette owners and see if they all want to go for a ride. :coffeetime:

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Here are a few pics of our vettes on Sunday.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Thanks Paul.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Yes, the photo's look good. :thumbsup: Hope you had a good time.

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Yes, the photo's look good. :thumbsup: Hope you had a good time.
They had a large turn out. We had a good time, but it was very hot and we got cooked in the sun. I have a very good tan, but my face turned red on top of it. Wife has very faired skin and forgot to take sunblock.

We left an hour before they were scheduled to announce trophy winners; we have enough of those anyway. I gave away my arm's length of 50/50 tickets.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
They had a large turn out. We had a good time, but it was very hot and we got cooked in the sun. I have a very good tan, but my face turned red on top of it. Wife has very faired skin and forgot to take sunblock.

We left an hour before they were scheduled to announce trophy winners; we have enough of those anyway. I gave away my arm's length of 50/50 tickets.
Good to hear you had a nice time. Too bad about a getting a bit too much sun.

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
Bi-weekly, cruise night today at Bass Pro Shop at Patriot Place in Foxboro; usually lots more than 2,000 cars, trucks and motorcycles. :thtoppoints:

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
This week, my 2015 Z06 vert went from "order placed status" 1100 to "queued for production" status 2000. There's a likelihood it will be ready in January.

I guess that's good, but I originally thought I wouldn't be getting it until April or May. I've paid for museum delivery, so picking it up in BG and driving it back to Boston would be quite dangerous on the Michelin pilot sport cup tires.

Err, $995 for truck delivery from the plant to the museum (1/2 mile?) + $990 museum delivery + $? to ship it home + fly back home = more $ than I anticipated. :doh:

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
'15 Z06 vert with Z07 track pkge was built 12/13/2014. NCM delivery date not yet scheduled. Not really looking forward to driving it home (about 1150 miles) in winter on the cup 2 tires.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
It is hard to believe this thread has been going for over five years.

I have nothing to contribute. That is all.

31601 - 31620 of 31654 Posts