Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else have an intermittent wiper issue? when on intermittent, the wiper will stop in mid stroke, and not move again until I turn to full on or change the setting. Is the wiper motor bad or some electrical control the problem?:wtf:

· Registered
13 Posts
Hi Stanley,

I am not able to provide technical advice. :thumbsdown:

If you want me to run your VIN for any open service announcements please let me know. Please private message me with your VIN and mileage. I look forward to your reply,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

· Registered
13 Posts
1g1yy24u655103754 60k
Hi Stanley,

Thanks for providing your information! We have scanned your VIN, and you do not have any open announcements. Keep us updated on what you find out on your wipers, and if you head into the dealer. That's when we'll be able to up our customer service!

Marissa
Chevrolet Customer Care

· Registered
13 Posts
Hi 1994,

Marissa and I are both Corvette enthusiasts in the Detroit area. We love working on the Corvette Forums and helping out where we can. We unfortunately are not able to provide technical advice online. :(

If you would like me to run your VIN for open service related announcements, please let me know.

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.