Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screen is blank after I start the car. Comes on itself after driving after 15 minutes or so. Has been to the dealer 3 times. Has been reprogrammed, connections checked and last time the screen was replaced. Anyone out there having same issue?

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
No, but my analog gauges went screwy in early 2015 and fixed with a download, My memory seats stopped working on two different occasions; I disconnected the negative battery cable for 30 minutes and everything defaulted back to normal; the same with the convertible trunk not opening. Currently, only one Bose stereo speaker is working and the cruise control doesn't work; disconnecting battery did not help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but my analog gauges went screwy in early 2015 and fixed with a download, My memory seats stopped working on two different occasions; I disconnected the negative battery cable for 30 minutes and everything defaulted back to normal; the same with the convertible trunk not opening. Currently, only one Bose stereo speaker is working and the cruise control doesn't work; disconnecting battery did not help. View attachment 34968

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for all the answers to my Infotainment issue. I finally got it back from the dealership after all the testing that GM requires before any parts replacement. They had previously reprogrammed the unit, checked for loose connections, and finally replaced the visual screen. I still was having the power issue, I informed them that most of the problems found on Corvette Forum were due to a faulty HMI module or connections. After demanding they reolace the module, they finally got approval from GM tech support to do so. Hopefully this will take care of the issue.

·
Registered
23,201 Posts
Thank you for all the answers to my Infotainment issue. I finally got it back from the dealership after all the testing that GM requires before any parts replacement. They had previously reprogrammed the unit, checked for loose connections, and finally replaced the visual screen. I still was having the power issue, I informed them that most of the problems found on Corvette Forum were due to a faulty HMI module or connections. After demanding they reolace the module, they finally got approval from GM tech support to do so. Hopefully this will take care of the issue.
I hope so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts