Chevy Corvette Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll get pics up of me and my vette as soon as Alex hands over the papers. :) Don't hold your breath guys. ;)

You know what Yung? I like you, so rather than giving you a old dusty Corvette, how about a brand new one? :smilielol5::smilielol5:

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
You know what Yung? I like you, so rather than giving you a old dusty Corvette, how about a brand new one? :smilielol5::smilielol5:

Sweet! And A ZR-1 to boot!:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
:SMILEY:

Wowwwwwwwww DUDE......:SMILEY:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Hi everyone,

Yung here. Hope you are all well. As Alex and Greg just posted, I will be the new site Admin here at Smokinvette.com. We're excited to be a part of the team and looking forward to even better days (which Alex and Greg already set a high standard for).

I will be mainly here as a technical support help for website related issues. The mod team is still in tack and I'll help them if needed. Other than that, it's business as usual! Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Yung

Welcome aboard Yung!

Greg, Alex, well congrats I guess?!??!!! Glad you all will still be sticking around.....Thanks for the site and thanks for all the good times.....

Rev

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
WOW!!! Alex and Greg, congrats and best wishes for the future ventures. Thanks for all the hard work to provide us with this great forum.

Maybe this year both of you can come to the bash! I need someone else to pick on this year.:smilielol5::smilielol5:

It has been fun watching SV grow and become the best Vette forum around.

Yung, welcome aboard!! Let's keep SV growing and getting better!! Just rember I am :watching::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Thanks Wayback! I know!! How great would that be, in 4 years I've not been to the bash once!

Everyone thanks again for all messages, phone calls, and welcoming Yung into the SV family.

If anyone is in the So Cal area... I will be heading to the Cars & Coffee in Irvine.

Alex

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Alex and Greg, thanks so much for starting such a great site/community for Corvette owners! Congrats on the growth and sale.

Welcome Yung! I just would like to say please don't start OVERMODERATING this site like the "other" Vette Forum. There is a reason I have grown to love smokinvette and a reason I no longer visit the other site. I have seen what happens to some of these sites when larger companies take over, its not good. That being said, welcome and get yourself a Vette asap!

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
And no one cleared this with ME first?!?!?!?!?!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well, look who is back! See what happens when you leave Hulk, Wayback, and Sting un-supervised?:rofl: Welcome back from your sabatical RVG:seeya:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Thanks Wayback! I know!! How great would that be, in 4 years I've not been to the bash once!

Everyone thanks again for all messages, phone calls, and welcoming Yung into the SV family.

If anyone is in the So Cal area... I will be heading to the Cars & Coffee in Irvine.

Alex
Thanks Alex and Greg, it's truly amazing what you both have done. I'm still hoping to meet you both and hopefully cruise before leaving Cali. Welcome to SV Yung!:welcometoourcl

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Thanks for the site Alex and Greg,It was nice to meet you at Carlisle, good luck to both of you and welcome new guys

41 - 60 of 64 Posts