Chevy Corvette Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Great times!!!!!!!

:patriot:Wishing you superior success and thank you for fueling the passion for Corvette and caring so much for the future of this great forum!!!Great bunch of brothers you are:thumbsup3:!!!Welcome "YUNG" and let's keep this forum running at redline!!!!!!!!!!!!:welcometoourcl

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Alex and Greg aren't going anywhere. In fact, you might just see them around more than ever. I'll let you guys interpret if that's a good thing or not. ;)
:patriot:

I like "YUNG" already........LMAO:patriot::patriot::patriot: :thumbsup3:

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Big thank you to all the members here. No joke I've received so many calls today that I've had to charge my cell phone twice!

You all are such a great group of people that I'm proud to call friends!

Alex

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Wow! I never saw this one coming!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Alex and Greg... I only wish you the best in future ventures and thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a great family. I am very happy to hear that you will remain with us, as that will eventually give me a chance to finally meet you guys in future events. Take care and God Bless always... Welcome Yung... I hope you have a good supply of Xanax to enable you to deal with most of us... :smilielol5: Stay safe... "Rico"

·
Registered
58 Posts
Alex and Greg... I only wish you the best in future ventures and thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a great family. I am very happy to hear that you will remain with us, as that will eventually give me a chance to finally meet you guys in future events. Take care and God Bless always... Welcome Yung... I hope you have a good supply of Xanax to enable you to deal with most of us... :smilielol5: Stay safe... "Rico"
:iagree: :patriot:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to our new forum owners! Congrats guys, you bought the best Corvette Forum out there! :woowoo:

I still remember meeting Alex and Greg, and joining Smokinvette:
It was at Carlisle two "Corvettes at Carlisle" ago, my buddy Mike came running up to me and said: "Dude they've got beer on that tent over there!"

Turns out they had much more than beer... They had a pool table too. And friends. And the best Corvette forum there is :thumbsup3: I joined on the spot and had a great time hanging out there for the rest of the show.

So let me also congratulate Alex and Greg for creating the forum, and ask you to please, do hang around!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to our new forum owners! Congrats guys, you bought the best Corvette Forum out there! :woowoo:

I still remember meeting Alex and Greg, and joining Smokinvette:
It was at Carlisle two "Corvettes at Carlisle" ago, my buddy Mike came running up to me and said: "Dude they've got beer on that tent over there!"

Turns out they had much more than beer... They had a pool table too. And friends. And the best Corvette forum there is :thumbsup3: I joined on the spot and had a great time hanging out there for the rest of the show.

So let me also congratulate Alex and Greg for creating the forum, and ask you to please, do hang around!
:iagree: :thumbsup3: :thumbsup3::thtoppoints:

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
ummmm... who's Alex and Greg?

oh wait... is one them a guy that has a black vette with a big wing an has to be pushed?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you guys for all that you have done with SV, the number 1 corvette site.
Yung welcome aboard :thumbsup3:

·
Premium Member
15,616 Posts
You hit that nail on the head XANAX..:rofl::rofl: That's not going to help !!!
Alex & Greg you guys have done a great job ....

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
This is a great Corvette forum, thank you guys and welcome to our new friend Yung :coffeetime:

21 - 40 of 64 Posts