Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
sorry to hear that.. it was 84 degrees here today.. had the top down
I'm with you Brother, it was 85 here in and San Antonio, I actually got sun burned while riding with my top off. Sorry to rub it in, but in the Dirty South, we only have 2 seasons; hot and/or rainy.

·
Smokin Vendor
612 Posts
87 here in south florida! Move to where you can drive year round. Must be very frustrating not being able to take her out for a spin! Cant imagine not driving every day!!!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I'm originally from Lafayette, La., trust me, I know about the humid summers and January. lol :cheers:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Around here there are just two seasons, too; winter and construction.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
hey, thats right up the road from me. ever come back to visit, let me know.. yeah," HUMID" dosen t even begin to describe summers here..SWELTERING is more like it.
Cool, I pass through to visit my youngest son at LSU. I definitely give you a holla when i'm enroute.

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm six hours north of you up on the great lakes and I've been able to take mine out a few times when the roads aren't bad... If I was by Milwaukee I'd barely need a winter car at all ;)
They go a little overboard here with the salt

·
Registered
196 Posts
The weather down here in Houston has been 60's and now 70's for about 3 weeks now. I have been driving mine all I want. In fact, I took it out twice today. :woowoo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts