Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Isaac

Just went through it for two days...what a P.I.A.

we got 14" of rain, streets flooded, fish,gators and snakes swimming all over. The lakes came over top of road and combined. in other words a real great time, thank God for my Chevy truck! I'll try to up load some pictures...Good luck my friend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hurricane

I live in Pensacola. We had some heavy wind gusts today but it's kind of strange, we got very little rain. I know how La is below sea level and hope everyone took precautions. Be safe.
Bill

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just went through it for two days...what a P.I.A.

we got 14" of rain, streets flooded, fish,gators and snakes swimming all over. The lakes came over top of road and combined. in other words a real great time, thank God for my Chevy truck! I'll try to up load some pictures...Good luck my friend.

Yep, what he said. Feeder bands whooped us

·
Registered
216 Posts
Supposedly it's gonna make it's way rite to us this weekend with their forecast . . . lotta years in SFla . . . never got hit when we were there . . . hope you all in the brunt of the storm stay safe and get thru it . . . if all we have up here is a rainy weekend . . . so be it . . . thouhgts and prayers for all of you.

Brian

·
Registered
465 Posts
Close PBV76 By ElClair and Boynton..all the water is gone and the canoes are put away...
I drive past there everyday and glad to hear the canoes are put away :thumbsup3:

Weather is a lot better now and looks good for the weekend. Might just drive the old girl to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
:beer-fresh: hope all is well.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Its supposed to be headed for us in SE Indiana. Just a few sprinkles, so far but they predict up to 4". I feel sorry for all those who have been devastated by the storm. We are about 400' in elevation above the Ohio river so there would have to be a Noah's Ark flood before we would be much affected.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Hmmmmmm...... 4 days and no fish........uh-oh......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts