Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
curious....

Do you get snow there? Do you plan to drive in the winter? If yes and yes, what type of tires do you plan on when you widen?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Do you get snow there? Do you plan to drive in the winter? If yes and yes, what type of tires do you plan on when you widen?
?? that doesn't make any difference what so every with the question the OP was asking.

275's on the front and 315's on the rear is about as wide as you want to go before the tires will start to over hang.

·
Registered
703 Posts
well gee....

Thank you for that. There are some young people on this forum and I thought mentioning winter driving was worth doing because he lives in Oregon and is thinking about making winter driving worse by going wider. Hopefully he already understands that and/or has a summer set of wheels and tires planned and if needed, a winter set. It was worth mentioning.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
several firms (e.g., LG, CCW) offer 18x10 and 19x11 combos that allow for 275/325 combos. I have the LGs. The 325s don't rub, but visually stick out a bit more than I like.

·
Registered
103 Posts
several firms (e.g., LG, CCW) offer 18x10 and 19x11 combos that allow for 275/325 combos. I have the LGs. The 325s don't rub, but visually stick out a bit more than I like.

That looks good, did you have to use a different offset to get that fit?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was told over the weekend you CAN put 325's on the rear, you can also have the wheels offset changed and manage to fully hide the complete wheel under the quarter panels.

·
Registered
703 Posts
325s fit without changing offsets/wheels?

I know 325s can fit on stock C6 rims (please do not bother telling me that is not recommended - I do not live by lawyer speak) and might stick out a bit, but will they clear on the inside?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I don't know what the offset is. They are as purchased from LG. LG could tell you the measurement.

Danko, those are 325s on my car and I have no rubbing. Just make sure you get the right rims. CCW and LG have the correct fit.

·
Registered
600 Posts
325/275s on CCWs and couldn't be happier.:woowoo:

·
Registered
1 Posts

Could I Run 345 on stock body? Will it clear on inside? How far would it poke out?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts