Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just raised mine from 16,000.00 to 30,000.00 and it only raise $81 per year. @ $209.00 2,500 mileage cap full coverage.

I think that's pretty good but what are you guys covered at?

I was just thinking if I have to use my insurance it will most lilely be for full replacement (i.e. Tornado)

·
Registered
69 Posts
As my father told me once "no one in the insurance business is your friend.My mother sold insurance.

That said I had a similar policy on my beloved 69 and I had replacement coverage .The problem was that the insurance company determined the value.

My concern now is the term'' Diminished value " which means the insurance company will fix your almost totaled new car but who wants to buy it afterward .

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got mine C3 1978 *Custom Engine* (not sure what it is, the guy selling said it was rebuilt by Animal Jim but who knows for sure, I'm not opening it to find out for sure!) pretty decent shape over all insured for $8500 and paying ~150/yr.

·
Registered
584 Posts
dont pay much
just if i am ever in an accident the insurance adjuster will say "what are you doing driving " and gives me 100 bucks for towing.... (that was a joke so..Lol)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts