Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where a great place to start looking for old interior parts for a c3 1977 stingray would be? i don't need anything new or clean i know some one that can refurbish and make it look new he just need the basic pattern of it im mainly looking for door panels. ill try to post picture of my car so far

· Registered
102 Posts
I have had great luck with Willcox out of Indiana. They have vettes that they work on in the back of their storefront. They are helpful and helped see me thru my project. They have a website with parts inventory. Corvette America is not bad. Ebay is a good place to start to get a general idea of price. Mid America is expensive. Ecxklers is also expensive with some parts. Never used Volunteer vette. Dont know much about them.

· Registered
102 Posts
Sorry, you said old parts. My bad...Ebay may be a start. I know there are vette specific salvage yards back East, I think. I would google and see what you come up with. Perhaps I will try to do that now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.