Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a full exhaust and like the kooks z06 headers with 3inch xpipe will this fit on my 05 c6 i know i also need the z06 catback but can i use the 1 7/8 z06 headers or do i need to buy the ls2 1 7/8 headers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am thinking about getting a full exhaust and like the kooks z06 headers with 3inch xpipe will this fit on my 05 c6 i know i also need the z06 catback but can i use the 1 7/8 z06 headers or do i need to buy the ls2 1 7/8 headers?
Call American Racing Headers for your needs, I owned a C6 LS3 with 2" primaries and 3" back from headers and through the exhaust. I got everything from American Racing Headers.
Call Nick and you will not asked another question here about headers and exhaust system.:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Get the LS2 headers and Z06 midpipe if you are going to run the Z06 cat back. The LS2 headers have a round port whereas the LS7 have a D port, they will bolt up but the LS2 headers would be better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks do ls3 cars have round port or d port exhaust ports because i am thinking about getting the texas speed ported l92 head and cam package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts