1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I was wondering about him too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
well guys, Its FISH!!!!!! I had to use my wifes old account to even get in... I am locked out, have requested password dozens of times, I get nothing..Sent dozens of requests to admin...no response.. cannot get in...been weeks now... I have just about given up, when my wife suggested I try her old name.. it still works.. Somebody send me a f&%king password!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well guys, Its FISH!!!!!! I had to use my wifes old account to even get in... I am locked out, have requested password dozens of times, I get nothing..Sent dozens of requests to admin...no response.. cannot get in...been weeks now... I have just about given up, when my wife suggested I try her old name.. it still works.. Somebody send me a f&%king password!!!
OMG!!! That's too funny! I was getting ready to put out a "Silver Alert" for you in Louisiana. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I contacted Administration over a week ago and an email with a password link was supposedly sent to your email address. Why don't you send a PM to administration from your wife's account explaining it's really YOU and maybe they can send you a password link for your account. So sorry you're having all of this trouble. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
maybe it was going to a spam folder ?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Ex,...do you really think I didn t check spam?? LOL
Well, yes...lol :z1-2:
Depending on which provider and/or options set, they can go bye bye forever automatically

·
Super Moderator
5,916 Posts
Well update on Fish. He has given up the fight. He has been locked out on his wifes account now. He says goodbye to everyone. Not much more can be done . I have contacted the admin and they have not contacted him. So he will be definitely missed.

·
Super Moderator
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well update on Fish. He has given up the fight. He has been locked out on his wifes account now. He says goodbye to everyone. Not much more can be done . I have contacted the admin and they have not contacted him. So he will be definitely missed.
WTH?????......That's crazy. I can't believe this has happened.

Sent you a PM Lethal....

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
:DeadHorse: WELL WELL WELL.... :toilet: they couldn't keep me out any longer.....:wtf:. your suggestion seems to have worked Lori...... now please get my MODERATOR status back for me..:hehehe: . what a giant pain in the ars this has been:toocrazy:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
well at least you finally got back in. :thumbsup3::beer-fresh::Banane08:

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Are you still around? So many of the old gang have disappeared.

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
I see that, but I thought maybe he would get a heads up email that someone posted to a thread he had been following, and if he did, perhaps he would respond. He had jumped through hoops to get a new password.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts