Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum the other day and I really enjoy it a lot. Seems like a great crew of Corvette guys and girls around here. I don't know how I didn't run into it before, but i'm sure glad that I did!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
a few more mechanics have signed up lately
I'm sure we will all be glad to help

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Welcome Gentlemen, get your posts up to at least 10 and show off those rides. There's never a boring moment in the Smokin Vette community. :patriot:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome, this forum is so funny my old guts hurt laughing so hard... HOOPAH.. meet ya on the on ramp... BOOOOMB....Kick Azz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the welcome. I have an 03 QS Z06with 12k miles. In the 5 years that I've owned it I have never taken any pictures of it. As soon as the weather breaks up here in Western New York I will take a shot of my ride and post it for the whole world to see.:eek2:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Thank you for the welcome. I have an 03 QS Z06with 12k miles. In the 5 years that I've owned it I have never taken any pictures of it. As soon as the weather breaks up here in Western New York I will take a shot of my ride and post it for the whole world to see.:eek2:
Junior, please note you'll need 10 post before uploading pictures to the forum.

Thanks,

Don

1 - 13 of 13 Posts