Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work is finished :D Now waiting for the new shoes to get mounted (Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP) :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Drake,
The car looks great. I finally got my lift in. I went with the Eagle 8000. Took 4 of us about 4 hrs to install. They originally sent me the casters with the steel wheels so I called them and told them they promised me the urethane wheels which they sent to me. I notice that your hydraulic tank is mounted between your side uprights. Is that how it came or did you modify it? Mine is mounted on the outside of the upright and I would have more room if it was like yours. How were the instructions that you received from Eagle? Mine were very vague......maybe it was the refreshments I had to supply to my friends. :food-smiley-019:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I notice that your hydraulic tank is mounted between your side uprights. Is that how it came or did you modify it? Mine is mounted on the outside of the upright and I would have more room if it was like yours.
it shouldn't be to hard to move it
go for it

·
Registered
23,192 Posts
:thumbsup3: Curious why you did grand sport front fenders instead of Zo6 or ZR1

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Drake,
The car looks great. I finally got my lift in. I went with the Eagle 8000. Took 4 of us about 4 hrs to install. They originally sent me the casters with the steel wheels so I called them and told them they promised me the urethane wheels which they sent to me. I notice that your hydraulic tank is mounted between your side uprights. Is that how it came or did you modify it? Mine is mounted on the outside of the upright and I would have more room if it was like yours. How were the instructions that you received from Eagle? Mine were very vague......maybe it was the refreshments I had to supply to my friends. :food-smiley-019:
Had it installed that way. It is installable in either position. I had Eagles installer install mine. Turn-key job

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thumbsup3: Curious why you did grand sport front fenders instead of Zo6 or ZR1
Price the Carbon Fiber fenders lately :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts