Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys! This is my first Discussion in the Forum. I really need some help.

I accidentally got locked out of the car. It's a 1978 Vette. The passenger lock is not working and the driver side lock is stuck. What should I do? Is there a way to get in the car or do I have to call a locksmith?

Thank you in advance! :)

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
Hello guys! This is my first Discussion in the Forum. I really need some help.

I accidentally got locked out of the car. It's a 1978 Vette. The passenger lock is not working and the driver side lock is stuck. What should I do? Is there a way to get in the car or do I have to call a locksmith?

Thank you in advance! :)

In 2007 I got locked out of my '82 in the middle of nowhere. I had my wallet, keys, and cell phone lying on my driver's seat in plain view and in a moment of monentary retardation I closed my door. Over the next few minutes a storm blew in and it began raining so I did the only thing I could think off...........I chucked an 8" rock thru my driver's side window. After you gain entry (and get both of your locks operational) I highly recommend you keep a spare set of keys in a hidden location. I keep mine alongside my spare tire with a nylon string attached to them. By pulling the string they come up and out of the spare tire holder.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts