Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going friday to NC to PU my first vette. I've come close several times, but never did. When I was 18-20 I passed on a 62 fixer-upper for $2500 and later a 71 or 72 that was a rough driver for $3995. I thought they were too high. (I was 18 in 1978) I just sold my Harley and found this 90 vert. It's high mile but both the motor and transmission were rebuilt 2 yrs ago. (20K miles) New sport leather seats, newer paint, tires, wheels, and top. Everything considered, I couldn't pass for the price. Looking forward to spring and a little top down wind in my thinning hair.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.....Have fun with it....What part of WV are you fromI'm in Ohio about an hour east of Columbus

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
:welcometoourcl:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
700 Posts
My address is Friendly but I live in Arvilla. I'm about 40 min north of Marietta on Rt 2. I get up to National Trail several times a year. That's probably in your back yard.
I live in Zanesville......I built the tower at National Trails, well I did all the steel on it. We'll have to get together some time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts