Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
why? don t tell me its a protest thing..it doesn t work. the oil companies know that you re just gonna buy more on the 16th. for a boycott to work, you must stop buying for a long period of time for the company to actually feel it. otherwise its merely symbolic.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
When gas gets this high I just park the gas hogs. Get in my 1991 Honda CRX/HF and tool along. The little beast gets 41mpg arround town and 52 on the highway with AC........They just do not make them like that any more.:woowoo:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I actually make money on every gallon I buy

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Who can afford to fill up ? :duel:
Actually, with gas prices on the rise, it is cheaper to fill up every time you can than to wait and put in only a few gallons at a time. Think about it. Would you rather put in 20 gallons at $3.89 per gallon or 10 gallons at $3.89 and a few days later another 10 gallons at $3.99? You know that you are going to use it. By putting in the 20 gallons as soon as you can you save a buck (in this example).

By the way, I haven't put any fuel in any of my vehicles since 3-19-2011 but a couple of them are getting low and I will have to put some in soon.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Actually, with gas prices on the rise, it is cheaper to fill up every time you can than to wait and put in only a few gallons at a time. Think about it. Would you rather put in 20 gallons at $3.89 per gallon or 10 gallons at $3.89 and a few days later another 10 gallons at $3.99? You know that you are going to use it. By putting in the 20 gallons as soon as you can you save a buck (in this example).

By the way, I haven't put any fuel in any of my vehicles since 3-19-2011 but a couple of them are getting low and I will have to put some in soon.
good point..I always fill-up anyway.. its just inconvenient to be stopping more often for any less gas .

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts