Chevy Corvette Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Their Storage Wall look really nice, what kind of pricing for this set up? Do you have this?
I'm pretty sure it's not the cheapest option though I have not called them up myself. Just been daydreaming about them. You can get a feel for their prices by looking here. I first noticed them in the Griot's catalog and did a little searching to find out who made them since things are marked up by no small sum in the Griot's catalog. The florescent lights I have in my shop were in the Griot's catalog. I found the manufacture and got them for more than half off what the Griot's catalog wanted for them.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's not the cheapest option though I have not called them up myself. Just been daydreaming about them. You can get a feel for their prices by looking here. I first noticed them in the Griot's catalog and did a little searching to find out who made them since things are marked up by no small sum in the Griot's catalog. The florescent lights I have in my shop were in the Griot's catalog. I found the manufacture and got them for more than half off what the Griot's catalog wanted for them.
Are these guys related to Cobalt tools?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are these guys related to Cobalt tools?
Pretty sure they are not related assuming you meant Kobalt tools but I could be wrong. Lista claims products sold in North and South America are manufactured at Lista International headquarters in Holliston, Massachusetts, and in Ontario, Canada. Kobalt tools as least the ones I have are made by Danaher tool group in sparks, MD.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sure looks well built, I'm sure something that will last a good amount of time.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I recently installed these three , with three more to go. They store alot of parts and tools. 42L x 18d x 16h $40.00 ea at a local discount store. 2/7/10 update , Added 4 more cabinets above my workbench. Total cost of job , $320.00

I really like these, and for $320 total cost, that isn't a bad deal. :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I built mine own, I can hang from mine and no problems. I weigh close to 200lbs, so pretty decent weight capacity.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are there any heavy duty cabinets that will hold heavy tools and car parts that look good for garage? A couple of my cheap-o cabinets have fallen apart and I really need to do something here.
I got a really good deal on a set from Home Depot a few years back. They aren't the prettiest out there, but they work just fine for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a big fan of office grade lateral file cabinets painted to match (satin black). Deep enough for spray cans and detailing bottles and handle a significant amount of weight. When they are closed up looks neat and no dust. I usually pay between $50-100 each. The three drawer versions are even a decent work bench height...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts