5,591 Posts
wrap it in carbon fiber wrap
it'll sell quicker and it's only about 20 bucks for the wrap

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wrap it in carbon fiber wrap
it'll sell quicker and it's only about 20 bucks for the wrap
Sorry, I have no idea what's involved to get it wrapped in carbon fiber nor really want to put any money into it or take on a project right now. Feel free to buy and do it yourself or pass along to someone who might want to do it. Let em know there is a top up for sale that would be a perfect candidate for it.:thumbsup:

· Registered
5,591 Posts
I have 3 tops
wrapped , blue tint and body color

I was just saying if you spent 20 bucks , maybe an hour and wrapped it yourself , it would sell quicker

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 3 tops
wrapped , blue tint and body color

I was just saying if you spent 20 bucks , maybe an hour and wrapped it yourself , it would sell quicker
Thanks...still have no experience or knowledge as to what is involved in wrapping it. I looked and there is one carbon fiber on ~bay....been there for over a month so I don't see any real justification to wrapping it. Out of all of them on ~bay mine is by far the best bang for your buck. There are several that are in horrible condition and those are asking for the same price as mine. One the top is so faded and oxidized you can't make it out. The other has a crack in it.

:thumbsup3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.