Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $5750, reasonable offers will be considered. Selling my 85 Vette with silver ext/graphite interior with targa top. It's an auto with 2:73 rear. Also has Ruff 278 18" wheels, 275/35 and 245/40 R/F tires including gorilla locks, only a few thousand miles on wheels and tires. Power windows, locks, Power/heated mirrors, cruise, Pioneer AM/FM/CD with factory Bose speakers. Full custom exhaust from headers to tips, sounds awesome and has all emissions hooked up. Interior fully swapped to graphite and looks great; leather seats are next to perfect with no wear or tears. I have meticulously maintained this vette since I've owned it, and done many replacement parts over the years with some upgrades, runs good and the car looks excellent overall. Car has 190k on it but looks better than most early C4's with a fraction of the mileage. Needs minor things like valve seals and A/C recharge. I don't need to sell, but price is negotiable. Please contact me for full details and loads of pics and video (not enough posts to insert links/images). I will try to add images to my profile...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts