Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unsure if anyone knows who "corvettesouth parts" Valerie put an order in to them on 12/15/12 and they collected the monies from her account on 12/20 and we cannot get a hold of them, she has called numerous times along with emails. I sent email yesterday and also called. This is very ridiculous, I do not recommend them at all. Just saying!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
did you dispute the charge yet ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am unsure if anyone knows who "corvettesouth parts" Valerie put an order in to them on 12/15/12 and they collected the monies from her account on 12/20 and we cannot get a hold of them, she has called numerous times along with emails. I sent email yesterday and also called. This is very ridiculous, I do not recommend them at all. Just saying!
I wrote a artical about them on CORVETTE FORUM in oct, they did the same with me,i dont think e-bay lets them sell anymore cause all the emails i send. They go under another name ''corvette spinner''

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Are they a vendor here?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Another one to watch out for

Another Corvette parts dealer to watch out for is Uptmor's Corvette parts (ebay trade name, txvetteparts) near Waco, Texas. This dealer just stiffed me on a bought and paided for, Heat/ac electronic controller. Dealer had a 8 negative complaints the past 12 months...I took a chance. I needed the part. At best this dealer is un-ethical. Past history shows dealer re-selling items after auctions have ended. BUYERS BEWARE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts