Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you having cooling issues or what? What are you trying to accomplish?
More cool air to the engine I already took out that Plate that Says CORVETTE & Drilled out the plate Behind it ... I have a new alum Radiator & Reostat Fans & 160 Stat I want to Run 160 all the time ....

·
Registered
908 Posts
More cool air to the engine I already took out that Plate that Says CORVETTE & Drilled out the plate Behind it ... I have a new alum Radiator & Reostat Fans & 160 Stat I want to Run 160 all the time ....
Do you want this cool air to just keep the underhood temps down or are you trying to use this cool air for a CAI? Both?
The white C4 has a CAI mod on the front License plate. The red one is just badass :smilielol5:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Do you want this cool air to just keep the underhood temps down or are you trying to use this cool air for a CAI? Both?
The white C4 has a CAI mod on the front License plate. The red one is just badass :smilielol5:

I want to do wheelies in a car !

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Put a splitter on the radiator intake and vents in the hood if you want to pass more air. The front plate cut out should be ducted to the intake. If I were gonna cut out the fog lights, I would duct that to the front brakes...

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Put a splitter on the radiator intake and vents in the hood if you want to pass more air. The front plate cut out should be ducted to the intake. If I were gonna cut out the fog lights, I would duct that to the front brakes...
Yep! I know they get Hotter than the Hubs of H*ll ......:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
408 Posts

What year is the white one....and how did you do it??

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Front lights!

I ordered a chip for the ecm ! Well I got it & it Hooks up to the MAF ! ....& that sucks ! I take the MAF out & Put a Sleeve in it's place !!! I Run "NITROUS" & I don't want a Backfire !! :banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts