Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am new to the forum and I just started my first restore project on a 73 stingray. Does anyone have a good place to get parts for this car. I currently need a front bumper now but will need more parts as I go.

Thanks,
Justin

· Premium Member
9,061 Posts
there are many Vendors with everything you ll need.. Ecklers , Corvette Central, Corvette America, Zip Corvette, Riks Corvette, and a few others, all have Websites. .. I would stay away from Mid-America Corvette, their stuff is poor quality ,mostly China Imports .Welcome to SV .. If you need any help or info, we have a great bunch of guys and girls here, all happy to help. Just a suggestion, put your posts in C3 Gen Discussion section, get more responses

· Registered
102 Posts
Finished my 73 a year ago. Used combo of Willcox, ecklers, corvette america, Mid america... Ebay as well. Just depends on quality and lowest price. Still get mags from all of them. They saw me coming...Never used volunteer or zip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.