Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

These are C5 Z51 Shocks with Low Miles and in excellent condition -
Price: $90.00 Shipped
Name: Matt
Contact Info: 661-406-7516 (Cell) / Email: [email protected]
Payment: Paypal - [email protected]
Miles: Approx 35,000

Proven great handling and ride comfort: If you want waaaaaay better ride/handling than C5 base shocks and not such a stiff ride with C5 Z06 shocks and C6 Z06 shocks then the C5 Z51's are perfect! :thumbs:

Why Selling: Today I installed a set of KONI FSD's (Been wanting KONI's for a lonnnng time) Now I no longer need the C5 Z51 Shocks so now they need new home:D

Info: I had the C5 Z51 shocks on my 1998 C5 Coupe with the base spring coupled with a set of C6 Z51 Sway Bars and metal endlinks - This COMBO made for awesome handling and ride comfort - not too stiff and definetely not soft like the base C5 shocks :D

Here are some pics of them:

Fronts:

Rears:

Thanks,Matt

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
how many miles ?
they are 13 years old ......

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how many miles ?
they are 13 years old ......
Well, they didn't come stock on my '98 so they are newer than 13 years old :lol:

When I bought my Vette they were installed new shortly brfore I bought it by the previous owner 5 years ago, so in that 5 year span they actually have approx 32,000 miles on them - (Previous owner+my 5 years the C5 Z51 Shocks=approx 5.5 years old) :D

I did not road race or do canyon runs (not real big on twisties) with them, although the have about 15 passes in the 1/4 mile with them and they did awesome and they are in excellent condition, my wife and mostly put the miles from long drives to Vegas, San Diego etc., plus they are boxed and ready to go. :thumbsup3:

Let me know and I can get these off to you today!

Thanks,Matt 661-406-7516
I do Paypal because it protects both of us! :D
Paypal and email is: [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts