Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well Im sad to say that I have to sell my baby.
It is a 1981 corvette. It is silver with red inerior. It has 55900 miles. It had a new transmission about 5 years ago. All the interior is new, seats door panels carpet. ( Have the Orgionals ) It has aftermarket factory chrome rims with chrome spinners. It also has a cd player, amp and 8" sub. In the last 2 years it has had all new breaks and calipers. The rear breaks were just done a month ago.

Asking $13,000 But feel free to make an offer.
Email for More info
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Awe man that is beautiful,One of my fav's wish I could give it a home but I'm looking at new C-6 GS models.Good luck,someone is getting a beaut.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That is a great looking vette. I bought my 77 a year ago and i have more than $12,000 in it and it still isn't as nice as yours. Of course i know I will never be able to sell it for what i will be putting into it. I just love doing more things to it. Unless your in a hurry to get rid of it i would hold off lowering the price. You can always come down but can't go up. How many different ads do you have.?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well....I Gotta Sell This Car......so....$9000. I don't think there are many cars this nice in this price range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts