Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the stock lamps, but am looking at changing to the Blue tint., also for the high beams. I want to punish the dumb a**** that always run their fog lights....

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Does anyone have blue tint fog lights, if so do you like them ?
Hi there... I have the PIAA 880 Extreme White Plus in my Fog lights and they are awesome! They look like H.I.D.s and the visibility at night is great! They only use 27Watts of power and put out 55Watts. They are extremely bright with a real cool hint of blue. Short of H.I.D.'s, this is the way to go for me. Here's a pic of the actual bulb. Hope this helps... "Rico"

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have the stock lamps, but am looking at changing to the Blue tint., also for the high beams. I want to punish the dumb a**** that always run their fog lights....
Why? I think the C5 looks better during the day with the fog lamps on. :backstabber:

·
Registered
779 Posts
we always run with our fog lights on--better visibility to other motorists and it just looks cool.
Exactly- take a lowered C5, add the MCM hood, run the fog lamps- and that bad boy looks NASTY coming up behind you! :burnout:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
do you want fog lights or driving lights ?
they can't be both
you really don't need driving lights if you upgrade the headlights
and
fog lights work best at a lower wattage and a yellow tint

and blue and yellow tint is illegal in most states

as far as what looks "bad".....:smilielol5:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts