41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I just made an observation...nothing personal.:coffeetime:

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I do my best to post in this forum every day,I have even tried to post interesting topics to bring in opinions and I only see this forum going down hill,it's a shame, it was the best forum on the net.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I do my best to post in this forum every day,I have even tried to post interesting topics to bring in opinions and I only see this forum going down hill,it's a shame, it was the best forum on the net.
Like I have been saying, after the CIRCUS left it all went to $hit.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Like I have been saying, after the CIRCUS left it all went to $hit.
So redneckvette, what you're saying is, you don't have the imagination or intellect to keep the forum going.... :doh:
You might as well roll over and die then. :smilielol5:

The rest of us will do the rebuilding, check back in at a later date when you develop a cool personality and social skills.
... .. :coffeetime:

·
Registered
181 Posts
So redneckvette, what you're saying is, you don't have the imagination or intellect to keep the forum going.... :doh:
You might as well roll over and die then. :smilielol5:

The rest of us will do the rebuilding, check back in at a later date when you develop a cool personality and social skills.
Hell man there is nothing to rebuild. Admin. here does not care about SV. They have CORVETTE FORUM and DIGITAL VETTES to run, Wake up man all 3 sites are run by the same company.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Props and "much respect" to you, Bucwheat! :thumbsup3: You do practice what you preach.

:abduct:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Hell man there is nothing to rebuild. Admin. here does not care about SV. They have CORVETTE FORUM and DIGITAL VETTES to run, Wake up man all 3 sites are run by the same company.
are you friggin serious ?:eek2:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I think so! With all of those 44 posts, I think he felt he wrote a book or something. That must have been exhausting for him :smilielol5:
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I like it here and have bought from supporting vendors

·
Registered
908 Posts

I thought of this when I read your post. Now what are we going to do!!!! :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

·
Registered
709 Posts
I thought of this when I read your post. Now what are we going to do!!!! :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

GAME OVER MAN... Build a fire and sing songs. :rofl:
redneckvette - OH WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW WITHOUT THE CIRCUS ??? :crybaby:
Sing redneckvette, SING... :rofl: . It'll make you strong. :rofl:

... :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: Maybe they'll come back for you.. :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

:coffeetime:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Did and I have to say I miss the good old days

41 - 60 of 81 Posts