Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Yung here. I know things have not been the greatest around here since we came on board in terms of the communication and getting to know you guys part. For that part, I apologize.

I am committed to review whatever is "broken" right now and all I'm asking for is that you guys give me a chance to do that. I can't say for certainty that it will be fixed to the way you want it 100% (if it's broken to begin with) but at the very least, know that I willing to investigate and get to the bottom of it.

On that note, please let me know what I have missed or if you have asked anything that I did not get back to you on.

Yung

·
Registered
709 Posts
Good to see you on here Yung.. I have a question.. What kind of a name is Yung? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
one suggestion... might remember there is a C5, C4, C3, C2, C1 Forum section as well...tho, we are considered the red-headed step children, we are still members too.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Well it's nice to see you finally stepped up to the plate.
So whats up Yung?
What cars do you own?
I hope one of them is a vette.....:welcometoourcl

·
Administrator
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yung is an Asian name... it's unique I guess... unless you're one of the hundreds of millions of Asians who own part of this name. :) Hey, if it were up to me, I wouldn't have minded the name Steve Jobs. :)

I don't own a vette. :( Honestly, I don't drive much. I live near the subway, I work downtown and everything I need is next door to me.

·
Administrator
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one suggestion... might remember there is a C5, C4, C3, C2, C1 Forum section as well...tho, we are considered the red-headed step children, we are still members too.
Ok I won't forget. Btw, do you want me to change your username so that your email address isn't displayed for the whole world to see? Unless that was your point... :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
As a friend of Alex and Gregs and one who TOTALLY believes in the success of SVF I think a lot of the "broken" on here is the lack of communication on the part of the Admin. A thread/post or two here and there letting us know the new owners still care what is going on here would have averted a lot of the chatter. It made a lot of us think no one was around, making us and vendors feel like we were abandoned and out of the loop.

One thing that I feel has gotten out of hand is the Ads in the general sections. There are places for the ads and when we see a ton in those sections it looks like this has become just a medium for the advertisers, some of which do not belong here on SVF. As an Agent for SVF I dont know if I am able or authorized to move/delete such ads, but I am here to keep the integrity of the SVF site as clean and smooth as Alex and Greg would have.

So bottom line, COMMUNICATE, let everyone know whats going on. And Yung, get a damn Vette if youre gonna admin a Vette site....LOL!:thumbsup3:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Yung is an Asian name... it's unique I guess... unless you're one of the hundreds of millions of Asians who own part of this name. :) Hey, if it were up to me, I wouldn't have minded the name Steve Jobs. :)

I don't own a vette. :( Honestly, I don't drive much. I live near the subway, I work downtown and everything I need is next door to me.
I have a MC club brother whose last name is also Yung. He doesn't look the least bit Asian. He is a great guy and loyal to his brothers. Lets hope that trait runs in the family, if you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Ok I won't forget. Btw, do you want me to change your username so that your email address isn't displayed for the whole world to see? Unless that was your point... :)
thanks but no, that was the point, it saves time. we hope to hear more from you. A lot us us don t want to lose or leave the forum.We d just like to know where you plan to take it. Many of us have been Corvette enthusiasts for decades..we are concerned mainly with that aspect.

·
Registered
23,184 Posts
:wave1:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts