Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally got one and i love it fast and fun to drive. I am also new to this forum.. Any tips ??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll really enjoy driving that beauty. Nothing quite like cruising in your Vette on a nice sunny day; You'll experience a lot of Corvette Envy on those days. I use to look that way at all the C5 Corvettes before I purchased mine. Just a great looking car!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Welcome Ed, congratulations on the new Vette!
Remember you bought the Vette to enjoy for yourself.
Don't let others insist you do things their way!
I agree as long as you DRIVE it !

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys this is one of the best and funnest car to drive i have 20,000 miles on her . I have been wanting to install a cold air like k&n what kind do you guys think is the best .. also when i drive wit the targa top off i get a lot of wind at 45+ is this normal ? i am worried that the back window will blow out .. any suggestions??..Thanks

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That's normal. A bit of advice; don't put anything in the rear that you don't want to fly forward towards you. I've had towels, hats, papers, all fly to the dash while driving with the targa top off. All part of an enjoyable driving experience. :thumbsup3:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of CORVETTE, I have a 99 and think they are the best ever built. Good luck and take care of it and it will take care of you. In this fourm you will be able to fine anything and everything you'll need for your vette. You will get to meet some fantastic people here, so ENJOY

1 - 20 of 25 Posts