Chevy Corvette Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering a Corvette C3 (1968 - 1982) OEM complete side exhaust package, containing chrome covers, heat shields and mufflers. These are no cheap fiberglass replacement, these are the true steel & chrome GM reproduction parts in mint condition! The chrome covers are clear and shiny, the mufflers are 100% solid. These will surely make the difference on your Vette. I'm upgrading to headers. Priced to sell. Feel free to ask any questions.

The package is presently being sold on ebay.

No need to buy on ebay. Any offers can be sent by PM also.

I am located in Europe, the shipping fees will be calculated and agreed with buyer accordingly to buyer's location. Local pickup available to save on shipping.

• as shown on the photos, the front parts of the fiberglass heat shields (insulators) are separated from the main part at the front of each side. It does not affect their insulating capability on the front. Off course those can be easily put together either by you at home or at any fiberglass shop near you

• the mounting hardware is not included and can be obtained from any Corvette parts shop for about $50

• the mufflers are to fit a 350 engine block, might need adjustment for a 427/454 engine block. The chrome covers will fit any '68 to '82 Corvette.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.