Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I'm gonna guess that the vendor ( CC ) selling them knows it will fit
having said that , a GOOD muffler shop would make one up easily any size you like

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna guess that the vendor ( CC ) selling them knows it will fit
having said that , a GOOD muffler shop would make one up easily any size you like
yeah you would think but it dose not say weather it's fo an l82 or l48 which might be diffrent manifolds that is what i need to find out.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I'd send them a message or call them .....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered the 2 -2 1/2 system.
can't wait to take the cat and y pipe off.
stay tuned!!! My pipes are leaking really bad the exhaust comes out the wheel wheel it's pretty funny watching the car warm up.

·
Registered
305 Posts
You will not believe the difference in the sound no matter what type of muffler you put on. Those cat's really restrict the sound and performance. I went with a chambered exhaust for my mufflers. My 77 sounds like the cars in the 50's and 60's.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You will not believe the difference in the sound no matter what type of muffler you put on. Those cat's really restrict the sound and performance. I went with a chambered exhaust for my mufflers. My 77 sounds like the cars in the 50's and 60's.
Cool it should be here any day in the mean time i ordered a speedo cable and a motor mount and trani mount all shot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts