5,563 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
First I use an air from my compressor
then simple green on a cold engine
then spray with pledge

learned about pledge on motorcycles
What, exactly, did you learn about Pledge on motorcycles, and what benefit is derived from spraying it on a Corvette engine?

How does it react to the heat, if some of it gets sprayed on an exhaust manifold or something?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
It's been used on bikes for years by detailers
looks great w/o any bad side effects

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyplace w/o punkman is fun:thumbsup3:
I agree. Because of him, I became very sour with the Adams product. I belong to several forums that he also "belongs" to. He has a bad habit forcing his opinions on everyone and if he doesn't agree with you then he makes you into an example by publicly humiliating you. I'm not one to play that game. I've seen a lot of outstanding forum members get banned at various forum's because of his lack of tact and hidden agendas.

·
Smokin Vendor
620 Posts
Guys, I'm not going to step in here and take sides as its not my place to do so. I would hope that our product reputation and service would shine thru any personal disagreements you have with someone who is not technically an employee of our company.

·
Registered
24 Posts
anyplace w/o punkman is fun:thumbsup3:
Man...you don't miss a change to throw AJ "under the bus" do you! Like i wrote one other time in response to one of your thread replies...we are here for Corvette talk, etc....not a sounding board because you have a bitch on for someone

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man...you don't miss a change to throw AJ "under the bus" do you! Like i wrote one other time in response to one of your thread replies...we are here for Corvette talk, etc....not a sounding board because you have a bitch on for someone

If you haven't figured it out already then I will tell you that He threw himself under the bus and we are taking every opportunity to watch him do to it to himself. He's experiencing Karma.

If he doesn't like you, he will play some douche bag games until he gets you banned. Most people don't know enough to know if he's right or wrong and those of us that do and tell him that he's wrong are publicly shutdown. It's his way or the highway....

If you like people like this then go knock yourself out. It's your choice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You are missing my point....if he is giving people wrong information as in how to's etc. and you point out he is wrong or mistaken than that is one thing...no problem here...but I am new to this site...I read and belong to 2 other sites besides this one....but this is the 3rd time that either you or Vettex2 has let go on the guy when he isn't even on this post...I am not here for a "pissing match"...I am here for information and talk on Corvettes....and by the way...AJ {Junkman} is not a personal friend of mine...I only met him once at Bloomington Gold putting on a demonstration for Adams....even though he "is not technically an employee of our company"

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
he harasses and tries to intimidate many and we are sick of it

you can always add us to your ignore list
do as you wish

1 - 20 of 22 Posts