Chevy Corvette Forum banner

dreiber

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Lethal Tendencies 
#1 ·
Hi, I just joined Smokinvettes, I have a Magnetic Red, 2005 Lingenfelter Corvette Convertible. 22,000 miles, all options.
Looking forward to learning more from this group.

#2 ·
Welcome. I also have an '05 Lingenfelter convertible. I bought mine brand new; drove it home from Kerbeck in February 2005. I drove it for 3 1/2 years before I shipped it to Lingenfelter for a Maggie supercharger and Z06 rear quarter panels. I subsequently removed the Lingenfelter fuel rail covers, bought K-tech aluminum valve covers, powder-coated red, and K-tech's ignition coil packs relocation kit.

It also has Kooks long-tube headers, hi flow cats, x-pipe and Corsa Xtreme exhausts, roll bar and G-Force racing harnesses, custom leather interior, and fire flames.

It now has 83,000 miles on it; most were on road trips, that includes 3 trips from Boston to various locations in California, 2 to Florida, 2 to Bowling Green, KY, 1 to Green Bay Packer's Lambeau field, and multiple yearly trips to Corvette at Carlisle.

The car has been to numerous "by invitation only" shows, has been seen numerous times on tv, and has appeared in a tire commercial. No matter how many miles I've put on it, the only time it was trailered was from the assembly plant, and the roundtrip to Lingenfelter in Decatur. And still, I keep it in "show car" condition.

In the last 3 11//2 years, it has seen less road time, as I also have a '15 Z06 convertible, with Z07 package.

Unlike some of the other forums, Smokinvette will not let me post pics directly from one of my laptop and Photobucket has apparently gone from free use, to annual fee setup. Maybe I can post directly from my phone; if so, I will add pictures in a follow-up post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.