Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As has been announced elsewhere (But here first - thanks Smokinvette!), we're glad to introduce the most advanced supercharger system to date for the LSx crowd and in particular the Corvette. We've put all our 15 years of Corvette experience into this and delivered, what we hope you'll agree, is the best positive displacement supercharger for your car.

More details at:

www.dragonrace.com

and Videos are now available on you tube of our heavily modified race/show Z06.

http://www.dragonrace.com/dssmain.htm#1000rvids

Thanks for your support

RULE THE PAVEMENT!,

Peter D

·
Registered
307 Posts
sweet man

i wish you had one for my 93 vette i want a roots style for it but no one makes one :soapbox: oh well thier is aways nitrous

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its coming...if you checked out the last couple of months issues in GM High Tech they noted the development of our screw blower system for the LT crowd...It will also apply to the older TPI crowd witha different inlet. Give us another couple months but we're cranking out new systems as fast as we can!

·
Registered
307 Posts
really sweet :beerbang: :sm_party: :friday: :goodpost:

:burnout:
im doing a happy dance

·
Registered
307 Posts
Any more info on the lt1 kit I can't find it on your sight

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its coming...if you checked out the last couple of months issues in GM High Tech they noted the development of our screw blower system for the LT crowd...It will also apply to the older TPI crowd witha different inlet. Give us another couple months but we're cranking out new systems as fast as we can!
Any word yet......

·
Registered
15 Posts
I didn't get a chance to read the whole post, so excuse me if I ask a question already answered.
Does the cowl have to be cut up to fit Fbodies?

·
Registered
307 Posts
btt i wont give up any word yet

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you think your cars powerful take it to a dyno
Both are usaly humbling
Turtle racing/Because some times the Turtle catches the Hare

·
Registered