Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had all my plastic pieces carbon finders and while putting them back in this occured. Doors won't lock or unlock from switches remotes will lock doors but will not unlock checked switches they are good. Don't know if this caused it but battery went dead while working on car last night. Had on charger now its good . I have some papers on trouble shooting system but honestly I don't understand it. Can anyone shed some light on procedure to get these mothers working.
Thanks Robbie- frustrated in jersey
If it's easier to call me please do 973-703-0775

·
Registered
799 Posts
Did you disconnect any wires while taking things apart that you maybe forgot to reconnect? I'm not saying you did; I'm simply saying I would go back and double check your work just to eliminate variables and to make sure its nothing stupid. If they were working before you started replacing stuff there is a good chance it is a simple fix.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Needed to take a break, one of my daughters likes to help with the cars so she said she would look for problem, when I went back down to garage she had it fixed and all the door panels back on. All she said was dad you missed that one, it was an easy fix. Gotta lov her!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts