Chevy Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lights wont go off unless i pull fuse. service manual says disconnect delay timer thats behind the right side of i/p multi-use center. How the hell do i get to it. I pulled the info center out but cant locate or get at timer.
any help or suggestions on a easier check to see why lights stay on is appreciated.
Thanks
Robbie

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Is it the 87 or 94? I know on the 94 you can access them by removing the hush cover (carpet) on the under side of the pass side dash.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry it's the 87 I'm wondering if I have to take the bread box off. What a bitch to locate just to check it

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did that already. I put the new radio in on sat and all was working till I pulled in garage last night cause of snow were getting. I'm guessing I hit the connector and it cme lose. If only I can see the bastard!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Had the same problem, check the door switches. My drivers door switch was worn down so when the door was closed it did not open the switch. I fixed it by placing some rubber shims behind the switch flange . Worked for me. (Always look for something simple first.)

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts