Chevy Corvette Forum banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
Carlisle must be pretty boring this year....no one is posting up pics or talking about the SV tent, so.......:wtf: :lol:
Actually its better than ever. I've had my camera but haven't even taken a moment to take any pics. I'll try and get some today.

Of course my weekend didn't start out best either. Unloaded the car and 10 min's later it broke. So I spent most of my day getting that fixed. But thanks to PeteK,Mseven, and MikeV we got it going and my Saturday was much better...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Actually its better than ever. I've had my camera but haven't even taken a moment to take any pics. I'll try and get some today.

Of course my weekend didn't start out best either. Unloaded the car and 10 min's later it broke. So I spent most of my day getting that fixed. But thanks to PeteK,Mseven, and MikeV we got it going and my Saturday was much better...:thumbsup:
I'm glad bro!nice meetin' you slrvette.........:patriot:

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
I'm glad bro!nice meetin' you slrvette.........:patriot:
same here..:thumbsup3:
I tried to get in early sunday to see your stuff! How'd it turn out for you?

My weekend ended the same as it started. Saturday night we lost power at the hotel. A transformer blew about 100ft from our room... they're were some fireworks. It was out from about 7 to 2 in the morning.

Made it home but with some damage. Had a small fire in the bed of the truck. Nothing serious.... then hit a deer!!!... and I had the vette on a trailer and it was a 50/50 chance for the deer. He made the wrong choice and I just couldn't slow down quick enough. Took out only my bumper and left headlight.
thank god the weekend is over!....

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
same here..:thumbsup3:
I tried to get in early sunday to see your stuff! How'd it turn out for you?

My weekend ended the same as it started. Saturday night we lost power at the hotel. A transformer blew about 100ft from our room... they're were some fireworks. It was out from about 7 to 2 in the morning.

Made it home but with some damage. Had a small fire in the bed of the truck. Nothing serious.... then hit a deer!!!... and I had the vette on a trailer and it was a 50/50 chance for the deer. He made the wrong choice and I just couldn't slow down quick enough. Took out only my bumper and left headlight.
thank god the weekend is over!....
Wow Bro!!!!How can all that happen??????Damn!!......................everything went great with ARH and E.S.C.........everybody was top notch and over the top "customer care!"A memory will never be forgotten here!!!Headers are incredible and my favorite part.......................................The dyno.............................My C5 with the loudmouth.....LMFAO..............I never saw more people "RUN" from a Dyno like Mine..........................................Headers and loudmouth(SLP) equals "TERROR'!!!!!!!!!!!It was funny to see 4 people run away at 6200 RPM and 15 people wanting to see what it was!!!!!!!!!LMAO.......Funny..........of all the big league Vettes,and I got a kick out of this..................way to go "SLP"!!!!!!!!!!I love you!!!!!!!!:beerbang::burnout:.....................A "BIG" thanks to all at American Racing Headers and East Coast Supercharging for the special attention to detail and customer care........You "ALL" ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Let's see.....................I met Rage ,Marksbluemeanie,silvervette,RVG,Junkman,C5 chick was in the house,Derwin,Greg and jen............
I don't know where everyone was hiding. I talked with #3 and Redvettegirl2004 (Lori) on Friday; On Saturday I flagged down Rage when he was driving in and he parked next to me for awhile, before he was invited to park at the Kooks vendor site. Also chatted with Greg, who gave me a beer in the afternoon.:beer-fresh:

I got my replacement ZR1 front chin splitter from Josh's RPI Designs tent. Saw my old buddy Gerardo (Gerry) at the DSVettes tent and bought leather sun visors (ebony with red stitching), and the center dash/console piece that surrounds the air vents, nav, radio, heater, etc.(also in ebony with red stitching).

I even bought an extra C6 rear fascia to mount on the garage wall; I have a spare copy of my VETTES license plate; will need to add some taillight lenses.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
I'm sure you all had a great time wish I could have been there.
I wish you could have too! One of these days we are going to have to get together!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
It was great to see alot of you at Carlisle this year!:cheers: Also, I have a ton of video I'll be putting up shortly! And pics!
take out any innocent garbage cans on your way home ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
some pics

2 ZR1's

the next few are my black beast with the red C6 and 2 red C5's that I traveled with

the 3 guys I traveled with and woman from FLA

I love the new super sonic blue

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
2nd set of 10 pics

this fine machine (3 pics) was parked inside SV's tent

ok, the bulge on my left side is my phone mounted on my belt; it's not a roll of fat :smilielol5:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
3rd set of 10 pics

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
4th set of pics

ok here are my last 13 pics; pretty much all random shots

oops!

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Great pics! I cant believe that we missed each other! At one point I was at the SV booth and someone told me you had just left about five minutes earlier!

It was nice getting to finally meet some of the forum members and catching up with old friends.

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
Great pics 2vettes:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Great pics! I cant believe that we missed each other! At one point I was at the SV booth and someone told me you had just left about five minutes earlier!

It was nice getting to finally meet some of the forum members and catching up with old friends.
Sorry I missed you.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
81 - 100 of 105 Posts