Chevy Corvette Forum banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Chuck don't forget to swing on by the booth, haven't seen you since the Hooters run bro! 2Vettes, I know we'll see you there!:thumbsup3:
Absolutely, Greg.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Chuck don't forget to swing on by the booth, haven't seen you since the Hooters run bro! 2Vettes, I know we'll see you there!:thumbsup3:

Top of my list Greg. I'll see you there.

BTW I see that Ms Corvettes at Carlisle (BIKINI)contest is Sponsored by SmokinVette. Dude How about some backstage passes....:woowoo::woowoo::woowoo:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Rooms still available. My friend will be singing the National Anthem on Friday at the grandstands honoring the troops. Once again rev engines at 12 on Sat for Chip, Ill be there all 3 days. And bring some sun block weather is suppose to be great they are calling for no rain ,we will see? Hope everyone has a safe trip out and no tickets :doh: Hope to see you there :hehehe: :MG_121:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Chocolate or Glazed baby?????????NO TICKETS!!!!!!!!i GOT PLENTY OF DUNKIN DONUTS secured with my cargo net:doh:
Rooms still available. My friend will be singing the National Anthem on Friday at the grandstands honoring the troops. Once again rev engines at 12 on Sat for Chip, Ill be there all 3 days. And bring some sun block weather is suppose to be great they are calling for no rain ,we will see? Hope everyone has a safe trip out and no tickets :doh: Hope to see you there :hehehe: :MG_121:
Unfortunately I'm so DUE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Wish you could make it Nemo, it will be my first trip Mark is coming up Wednesday and we are leaving out early Thursday.
The Vette is all detailed up! Its going to be a fun trip!

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Make sure and post lots of pics for us smucks that can't make it.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Its about time you come back up! You need to make the Bash next year!

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
Looking forward to seeing alot of you! Wish the whole original Circus crowd could make it, but that's life for you, we'll all catch up another time!
Most of them can't leave their home state without breaking parole.:smilielol5::smilielol5:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: :smilielol5::smilielol5::z1-2::stirthepot:
Most of them can't leave their home state without breaking parole.:smilielol5::smilielol5:
...............................how are you Sting!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: :smilielol5::smilielol5::z1-2::stirthepot:...............................how are you Sting!!!!!!!!
Doing great Jimmy, how about you?

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Just got to Derwins house. Im going to chill here for the night and tomorrow, were heading to Carlisle!!!

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Just got to Derwins house. Im going to chill here for the night and tomorrow, were heading to Carlisle!!!
:thumbsup: :burnout: :burnout: Bringing some friends who've never been there before. :Banane08:

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
:thumbsup: :burnout: :burnout: Bringing some friends who've never been there before. :Banane08:
Awesome!!! I cant wait to meet up with you guys!

·
Registered
23,185 Posts
Awesome!!! I cant wait to meet up with you guys!
My car is always parked in the row facing east in the I-H row. Maybe we'll run into each other at the SV tent.

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
You guys all have a safe trip down!
I'm leaving in the morning tomorrow. Of course can't seem to get caught up with all the last min stuff. Then to top it off my starter went in my truck, so now I gotta fix that!... running out of daylight fast.
see you there!!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
See you all Saturday morning:thumbsup::friday::burnout:...............Sunday also!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Carlisle must be pretty boring this year....no one is posting up pics or talking about the SV tent, so.......:wtf: :lol:
Let's see.....................I met Rage ,Marksbluemeanie,silvervette,RVG,Junkman,C5 chick was in the house,Derwin,Greg and jen,The East coast superchargng tent and American racing headers,which I will be doing business with tomorrow at 7:00 A,M sharp,Beautiful corvettes from Callaway to specter werkes,The Gm tent,the new "carbon" vette in both colors(wow!!).............what a show and the carravagio interiors in person are over the top beautiful!!!!carbon fiber everywhere............D&s steering wheels..............rims and more rims and ideas!!!!!Don't forget the "C6R".............more to come tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great show,great people,:burnout::patriot::patriot::thumbsup3:........no camera guys sorry

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
:thtoppoints:.........Carlisle as usual was a spectical of eye candy and happy faces getting new exhaust put on n front of their eyes,headers too!!!the dyno ,with Zo6's red lining drew a crowd!!!!At least 2 dozen older grand sports all in a row of blue!Racing seats,wings ,race cars,hot girls handing out brochures,good stuff and so much more.................:thtoppoints:

61 - 80 of 105 Posts